I need a website that will plan event with a budget calculator. This is how it should work:
When user goes on the website,
Rotating updates (about news) will be showing on the top left side.
One logo at the top center (use dummy logo, preferably text e.g PLENTZ)
Login (for Vendor's Profile page) button at the top right side.
Footer(copyright text) only.
Two buttons should appear at the center of the home page on a background image.
First Button will have text: Plan Event
Second Button will have text: Vendor Registration.
- What happens when first button in clicked/pressed:
First Page - What type of event do you want?
Second Page - What locations do you want to have the event?
Third Page - Which of our services would you like to have in the event? Here, there will be a list of services for users to select from. E.G, Photography, Cooking Service, MC, Event Designing and other event services that may exist.
Fourth Page - User will be asked to input the budget(money) that he has for the event (Put a Warning here that user can't change this once he proceeds to the next page unless he starts all over again)
Fifth Page - This page will distribute or share the budget into a list of suggestion of services from real time service vendors. In other words, if i have input $500 in the Budget page (Fourth Page) and i have as well selected let's say photography and event designing as the services on the services selection page (Third Page), this page should share my budget into something like this:
- Vendor: Photograher 1 - $100
- Vendor: Photograher 2 - $280
- Vendor: Photograher 3 - $500 (and as many more photographers who have it in their profile to be signed up for that kind of event that the user has filled in question on the First Page. In other words, if on the first page, user enters Wedding Ceremony Event, and has selected Photography Services, then only Vendor Photographers who have it in their profile to be called for Wedding Ceremonies should be listed here.
Take note that the prices for the photographers should be less than or equal to the budget the user entered, so that the user can choose if he wants to spend 100% or less% of his budget on the event, but definitely no photographer who has a price higher than the budget should be on this list)
- Vendor: Event Designer 1 - $150
- Vendor: Event Designer 2 - $300
- Vendor:Event Designer 3 - $500 (same explanation as for the photographer on top)
All vendors' profile can be checked, either in a new browser tab or with a pop up...Preferably but not necessarily with a pop up. In other words, after suggestions of vendors are made on this page, user should be able to see the profile/portfolio of each of these vendors and can continue their selection.
Take note too that the Budget Calculator is visible on the page. It will show three columns with different attracting background colors.
First Column will show the Remaining Amount in the Budget (This changes as selection of service vendors is made, so, definitely, it will be reducing/increasing as the user is selecting and changing the vendors he/she likes. There is no possibility of vendor going above the initial budget, if this columns becomes 0 and user is still selecting, give out a warning that it is not possible unless he goes back to input budget and start all over again.)
Second Column - Main Budget (This is fixed, no changes) It just shows the exact budget that the person has entered initially.
Third Column - Final/Total Budget Amount. This is according to the selection he has made. So, if all the total amount of vendor service he has selected is $450 out of $500, $450 is revealed here.
There is a probability that after all selection is made, there is still some amount left but it definitely will not go beyond the budget.
Then after all these are selected, and final amount is revealed on the third column, User can proceed to make booking.
Booking Page will show a form that requires user details, by default, Event Type will be auto filled already, Location of Event will be auto filled already, Final Budget (from third column) will be auto filled already too.
Other fields are Name, Surname, Email Address, Phone Number, Address, Country, Nationality, Gender. ID Card Number/Driver License Number/Passport Number
Then payment methods: 1) Bank Transfer. 2) Pay Later
Once booking is made, notification is sent to user about their booking, which should first show a text that welcomes them to the site and that booking has been made, we will get back to you.
This same notification will be sent to admin too. And then, booking order at admin page.
- What happens when second button in clicked/pressed:
1) First Name
2) Last Name
3) Profile Picture
4) Date of Birth
5) Vendors Gender
6) Vendor's Nationality
7) Vendors chargeable amount/event
8) Cover Photo
9) Add Portfolio to yearly categories. Here, the vendors can select first category and change the title to Year 2017, then can add projects/accomplishment to that category. Or there could be a drop down for the year to select from and add projects to.
You can come up with a perfect approach to achieving this.
This will show when the user clicks the 'Login Button' on the top header.
On this page,
- There will be a banner like a face book cover photo (this can be changed at anytime, but not required).
Left side (with 30% width)
1) Vendors Profile Picture.
2) Vendor's Full Name.
3) Vendor's Nationality.
4) Vendor's Gender.
5) Average chargeable amount/event.
6) List of interested Events that vendor opts to be featured in when guests are adding services.
Right side (with 70% width)
1) Portfolio that can be filtered to different years of accomplishment. These accomplishments should be in 4 columns (like in bootstrap: col-md-3 for each)
Please, remember that this page will be visible to all guests if the service is selected by the guests when planning events. And also, suggest a good way for the vendors to edit their page, either frontend of backend.
Admin Panel: Any framework can be used, and i prefer CMS like wordpress/joomla. But, any nice admin panel will be okay. All we have to see are the following:
- Menu/Page for total amount made.
- Menu/Page that shows 10 last bookings.
- Menu/Page that shows number of Bookings made (which should show if booking is processing or it is successful with payment). I should be able to see booking details and delete booking if it is suspected to be spam unreal or testing by playful users (deletion without email notification). There should option to Add New Booking from admin here.
There should be option to confirm completion of event plan
- Page that shows list of vendors and status (Approved or Disapproved). This should give me access to approve or disapprove anyone at anytime with notification by mail that vendor has been approved or disapproved (email content for both options can be discussed later.) I should also be able to check vendor's profile and delete profile if suspected to be spam or unreal (deletion with no email notification). There should be option to Add New Vendor from admin too.
Let me know if there is a theme that already exist, so i can buy and you can customize according to the above requirements.
Please, this is not a one time project, as we will need more functionality and we will need you.
I do not have massive budget for this, so please, be reasonable with me. Thanks.
Category: IT & Programming
Subcategory: Web development
What's the project's scope?: Create a new custom site
Is this a project or a position?: I don't know yet
I currently have: Does not apply
Experience in this type of project: Yes (I have managed this kind of project before)
Required availability: As needed
Roles needed: Designer, Developer