We are hoteliga.com, an online hotel management software based in Krakow, Poland.
We are looking for a young man or woman up to 30 years old to help us promote our products allover the world.
The primary tasks will be:
- to present the system through Skype and other platforms to potential customers that have already signed-up for the trial period.
- To prepare quotations adapted to the customer's needs.
- To make cold calls to leads based on already prepared lists - phone system (VoIP) will be provided and paid by us.
Our main market is South Europe (Greece, Spain, Cyprus, Portugal, Italy, Croatia etc.).
- Middle East
- Latin America
- South-East Asia
- Very good communication skills.
- Knowledge of word/excel and other productivity software, email etiquette.
- Ability to learn fast.
- Hard working/ability to work under pressure and minimum supervision.
- Excellent English skills. All our internal communication is in English as well as you may talk to English-speaking customers.
- To be physically located in one of our markets. Candidates from other countries will be ignored.
- Experience in tourism/on-line platforms (PMS, channel managers, OTAs) - if you have worked in a hotel front desk or reservations department, these systems should be familiar to you.
- Speak at fluent level at least one of the following languages: Spanish, Greek, Italian, Portuguese, Arabic.
- Experience with CRM systems.
Work will be home based. However:
- you need to have a stable internet connection
- you need to work in a quiet environment
- you need to have headsets
We will provide 2 weeks of paid training and the necessary tools to work. We cover phone (VoIP) expenses.
Initially this will be a part time job (4 hours/day, 20 hours/week). If your performance is above average, we will upgrade our cooperation to full-time (40 hours/week).
We will provide a fixed based monthly salary (through Upwork) that requires a minimum of sales from your side.
We also provide high commissions for bringing new customers.
The overall package is very attractive and will be explained during the interview process.
In your cover letter give us an indication why we should prefer you over other candidates. Also, please attach your CV.
Categoría: Soporte Administrativo
Tiempo requerido: Más de 20 horas
¿Es un proyecto o una posición?: Un proyecto
Disponibilidad requerida: Tiempo completo