About this project
sales-marketing / sales-executive
- we are a team of young(ish!) entrepreneurs running a fully-remote digital marketing agency
- we work with 6-8 figure ecommerce brands from around the world, helping to grow their business with email marketing
- if you want to learn all about email marketing and ecommerce, we're looking for a junior account manager to join our team!
- we drive revenue for clients by setting up automated email sequences for their store and also sending regular campaign emails. An Account Manager will manage this process.
- There’s no corporate nonsense, no old-fashioned hierarchy, and definitely no micro-management.
We're fully remote and flexible with working hours
- We're rapidly growing and the sky is the limit in terms of future progression potential!
- This job will start off with a part time probationary period. Within 2 months - and should we be comfortable with your performance - you will become a full time hire
- this role is specifically for university graduates with a degree / experience in either email marketing or advertising, or alternatively at least 1+ years of experience within business development, b2b sales, recruitment fields
- our account managers are the face of our agency, and should be responsible and detail-oriented. We want our clients to know that they are in good hands.
You'll carry out effective business meetings with existing customers / prospects to understand needs, brands, and develop an innovative and thorough strategy
- Since you will be having weekly calls with US-based clients, you should be fluent in English. Strong interpersonal and communication skills are also crucial. Be kind, "hold space" well and be professional.
You'll need to communicate with clients to plan email marketing account strategy, manage their requests and convey the results of our work
- You'll need to project manage teams of freelancers through the email production and curation process. This will include coordinating copywriters, designers and technicians to create our email outputs and conduct quality control
- You’ll be expected to juggle your own work schedule along with the schedules of team members operating across different time zones. You’ll need to be able to hit deadlines and deliver excellent results.
You should be able to juggle multiple projects and outputs and use Asana and Notion as Project Management tools
**HOW TO APPLY**
If you are interested in applying for this job, please record a short (few minutes max!) video of yourself answering the following questions:
- Please explain why you are interested in this job
- What do you know about email marketing? Give some examples of an email marketing campaign that you think is interesting
- Have you worked in an Account Manager role before?
- Please provide details of any other work experience that you think relevant
Category Sales & Marketing
Subcategory Sales Executive
Project size Medium
Is this a project or a position? Project
Required availability As needed
Delivery term: Not specified