About this project
it-programming / mobile-development
This role will be working with automating regression tests, manual testing and integrating test scripts to Zephyr. Candidates must take initiative to drive the testing process independently. The role requires excellent communication and coordination skills.
The challenging responsibilities of the position include:
• Develop test cases and test scenarios in Zephyr (or any similar Test Management tool) and automated testing tool that provide thorough coverage of implemented features and meets acceptance criteria from business stakeholders.
• Enhance/execute existing automation suite using Selenium-Java framework or Katalon
• Initiate and monitor test automation runs on multiple VMS through Jenkins.
• Execute test automation suites in ci/cd pipelines.
• Regression test applications prior to release into UAT and production environments.
• Execute smoke tests and regression tests in qa, uat and production environments to verify code deployments and other system changes.
• Create, update and track execution of test cases within Zephyr (or any similar Test Management tool).
• Identify, replicate, report and track issues to closure in an issue tracking system (JIRA).
• Review requirements, providing feedback on completeness, testability and other risk areas.
• Assist in the maintenance of dev/test environments including user accounts, application configuration and build deployments.
• Identify functional and complete manual tests to be included in automated testing and work on automating candidates for test automation
• Demonstrate a deep understanding of Selenium, Java as well as the ability to produce modular, re-usable code with high quality
• Must be a strong Test Automation Engineer who can work independently and be capable of solving problems and communicate effectively with automation leads when further technical help is required.
Skills / Experience:
• Overall 5+ years of experience in designing and executing test cases on web based applications.
• 4+ years of strong experience in writing automation test scripts in Katalon or Java using Selenium WebDriver and Grid.
• Basic experience in using tools like Jenkins, JIRA, IDEs like Eclipse or Intellij Idea
• Must have experience with version control tools like Git/GitHub etc.
• Experience with service based testing and automation using either Katalon or REST Assured is a PLUS.(Good to have)
• Good to have exp in Wire Mock and Mock management or similar tools for mocking data.
• Experience with running test automation suites in ci/cd pipelines.
• Experience with running automation suites in parallel on multiple VMs and browsers.
• Experience in analyzing results of automation test runs
• Ability to create test cases based on user stories and business requirements.
• Ability to execute QA testing, interpret test results, and document outcomes.
• Expertise writing and executing SQL queries for data testing.
• Must have working experience in Agile/Scrum Teams.
• Experience with web front end, back end and mobile application testing.
• Technical understanding of web application development, mobile application development and deployment concepts.
• Ability to quickly become proficient in new tools/technologies.
• 4 year degree (or higher) in cs / is or a related field.
• Must be highly motivated and dependable with excellent communication skills.
• Nice to have performance testing exp
Category IT & Programming
Subcategory Apps programming. Android, iOS and others
Is this a project or a position? Project
I currently have Not applicable
Required availability Full time
Project duration More than 6 months