About this project
admin-support / virtual-assistant-1
JK's Visión is to illuminate the path for residential and commercial communities with the highest quality of services and products. Maintaining professional and knowledgeable staff who demonstrate commitment to excellence in their work.
Our goal is that you join and grow with us with a full time long term position
We're looking for an A-player to join, someone that's:
- Detail oriented
- Able to hand multiple tasks
- Able to handle in a fast-paced environment
- Great communications skills
- Hungry for growth
- Obsessed with getting things done.
- Loves to be a team player
- Able to learn how things work and eager to lead.
- You can always find you way with technology
- Always learning, always adapting
The person taking ownership of the role would take care of, but not limited to:
- Managing client communications through email.
- Creating new Job orders in the Foundation System ( Company's software for work management)
- Keeping track of Job statuses
- Creating Invoices for completed Jobs
- Running daily Status reports.
- Assist with standard operating procedure documentation
- Optimize daily tasks
The first month would be part-time as a trial period to see if you and the company are a good match working together.
If successful, we can move on to a full-time position.
This would of course increase remuneration.
Initial part-time working period: 8am a 1pm pacific
Requirements for the job:
- Professional level Spanish (written & verbal)
- Professional level English (written & verbal)
- Customer Service > 2 years of experience
- Virtual Assistance > 2 years of experience
- Administrative work > 2 years of experience
- Google Sheets or Excel > 2 years of experience
- Report Generation > 1 year of experience
- Experience with Foundation Software
- Experience working back office in an electrical company
- Billing / Invoice Generation
Applications must be written in english.
Category Admin Support
Subcategory Virtual Assistant
Project size Large
Is this a project or a position? Project
Required availability As needed
Delivery term: June 23, 2022