About this project
sales-marketing / community-management
social media lights you up and you’re that person who’s always the first to use new tools. You are passionate about getting the audience engaged and won't settle until your posts are performing beyond our expectations and getting your client’s passion to go viral.
You are a young excited person who is always the first one to test everything. You’re creative and have a good eye to know what looks good and also performs.
You are always testing new things to see what works and give your clients the best experience.
You have the ability to:
Write KILLER content that keep people engaged
You’re at home on Twitter, IG, LinkedIn and YouTube and know how to make all platforms work for your clients
Transform book content into awesome engaging content
Seamlessly switch between Portuguese and English
See gaps where switching things up makes more sense
Make quick decisions
Friends may call you a social media ninja, and engagement wiz.
You are a creator and blogger by passion. A Storyteller. A Yang vibrant energy.
You have an unshakeable calm, peace, and level-headedness, and see your client's success as your own.
- Continue to build brand identity through Instagram
- Generate leads through organic content
- Nurture existing leads
- Increase organic reach and communicate with audience
- Monthly Social Media Strategy sessions via call or emails
- Create original Social Media content (Feed, Stories, Reel and whatever new tool gets released)
- Create monthly content calendar
- Post at least x3 posts per week on feed
- Post enough stories per day to keep audience excited (including reposting content from like-mind CEOs)
- Engage in community management, reply to comments and DMs (engage in DMs providing lead generation)
- Bio Optimization
- Hashtag strategy
- Write converting captions
- Engagement and management after the post goes live (30-60min per post)
About the program: we live for our mission of changing what leaders of industry look and act like. We do that by helping people (mostly women) of underrepresented minorities, who have big ideas but little knowledge and experience, by taking them through the steps and process of launching a startup. The program acts as an incubator for our founders, helping them holistically via business mentorship, mindset coaching, community building, and giving them access to experts who currently lead at growing startups. about the company website: theminddesigner.com Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/theminddesigner/ Nas is the founder of The Mind Designer Consulting and the Perfect Startup Incubator. She is a CEO, woman of color, mother and wife who has been able to launch a startup that operates in a way that works for her, and her family, without compromising on growth, vision and ambition. Her expertise comes from her own journey as an entrepreneur and a decade spent as a business development expert for startups. Today she focuses on leading women through launching and finding joy in running their businesses.
Category Sales & Marketing
Subcategory Community Management
What do you need? Mid-level brand, low engagement
Is this a project or a position? Project
Required availability As needed
Delivery term: Not specified