About this project
admin-support / data-entry-1
The labeling policy focuses on the judgement of semantic understanding and semantic relevance. In this project, the labelers need to understand and determine the search intent of the query, and match the intent expressed in all the text information in the doc.
1. Communicate with PM and client in English during project meetings
2. Check the video and rate accordingly following the policy
3. Attend a paid training session before you can be formally employed as a member of the project.
4. Achieve the daily quality and quantity targets set by the PM
5. Other related work arranged by the PM
1. Thai native speaker
2. Good command of English listening, speaking, and writing, at least B1.
3. Familiar with popular events on the Internet.
4. Available to work at least 8h/day, 5day/week for ONE year
5. With an up-to-date PC and stable Internet connection. (You will be less productive if your PC equipment is too old and the Internet speed is slow. Efficacy and quality are both important indicators of your salary)
6. Similar working experience in the data annotation industry will be preferred
Category Admin Support
Subcategory Data entry
Project size Large
Is this a project or a position? Project
Required availability Full time
Project duration More than 6 months