About this project
sales-marketing / seo
The website was just launched a few months ago and needs to be optimized to drive traffic.
This is fully remote position but preferably for someone based in Indonesia or Philippines.
As a SEO specialist, your duties will include:
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Provides content recommendation for the management based on the business insights
- Conducts research and creates a portfolio of target keywords and develops a roadmap strategy for improving the SEO optimization – search engine rankings and online search traffic
- At least 2 years of experience in SEO field
- Commit to 4-6 working hours/day
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- Experience in SEO tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMrush, Screaming Frog, Moz, Majestic and others
Docquity is Southeast Asia’s largest professional community of healthcare professionals. Our vision is to connect healthcare professionals to build healthier lives around the world at scale. Our mission is to help healthcare professionals to be more collaborative, productive, and impactful as a community through technology. Docquity also partners with companies to reach, educate healthcare professionals and gain insights into them. Our current product launched is a job platform for hiring doctors and we need to grow at scale.
Category Sales & Marketing
What do you need? Create and implement SEO plan
Is this a project or a position? Project
Required availability As needed
Delivery term: Not specified