About this project
it-programming / web-development
We're an Ed-tech and #tech-for-good company looking to bring in a few new team members. It's been a great couple of years, and now it's time to grow! We've got a selling product, paying customers, and rock-solid funding.
We are looking to hire passionate software engineers who could be specialised or more full-stack. We're open! To be successful in these positions, you've got to be proficient with Kotlin, Typescript, and/or React.
We’re offering a full-time position, if you're looking for a flexible working arrangement, we can accommodate your needs.
The primary responsibilities will be:
- Using a functional style of programming, simple, maintainable, idiomatic and high-quality code.
- Creating & conducting tests.
- Owning problems within your team's domain.
- Collaborating with multiple teams within a clean architecture paradigm.
- Being fully involved in building a great product.
- Communicate and have the ability to articulate complex, technical concepts.
You will be working in an international environment, so you will need to be fluent in English (spoken and written).
Preferred time zone: Central European Time, 8 am to 5 pm CET. At least 2 hours of collaboration are needed in this time slot.
Category IT & Programming
Subcategory Web development
What is the scope of the project? Small change or bug
Is this a project or a position? Project
I currently have I have specifications
Required availability Full time
Roles needed Developer
Project duration More than 6 months