We are a new financial group backed by private equity and its principles. We target a rapidly growing and underserved segment of the market with an innovative suite of financial products. We are an expanding team with staff scattered across the globe.
**Objectives of this Role**
· Work closely with the rest of the team to gain a comprehensive understanding of the company’s hiring needs for each position and meet competitive hiring goals and expectations.
· Manage the full recruiting lifecycle across a variety of open roles helping management find, hire, and retain quality talent.
· Grow and foster high-touch relationships with a database of qualified active and passive talent to pull from as new positions open up.
· Stay active with current job boards, social networks, and platforms to find talent, and plan, create and release job descriptions and announcements.
· 10-15 hours a week for at least the next two months.
**Required Skills and Qualifications**
· Strong written and verbal communication skills in Portuguese and English.
· Screen resumes and prospects, qualify, interview, and manage candidates throughout the interview process from prepping before interviews to assisting with final offer negotiation.
· Maintain a database of candidate records, including active and passive prospects.
· Follow up on interview process status and update records with the team.
· Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and decision-making skills.
· Advanced knowledge of MS Office, database management, and internet search.
· Familiarity with job boards, and HR software, databases, and management systems.
· Proven experience conducting various types of interviews (i.e., Phone, video, etc.).
If you are willing to participate in the project, please send us your CV and your rater per hour.
Don´t hesitate to send me a message if you have any questions
Category Finance & Management
Is this a project or a position? Project
Required availability Part time
Project duration 1 - 4 weeks