About this project
sales-marketing / sales-executive
• Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
• Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
• Present our company to potential clients
• Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
• Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
• Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
• Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
• Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives
• Report to the Business Development Manager on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
• Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans.
• Good communication skills - to be able to confidently communicate with clients.
• Previous sales and/or marketing experience is essential
• A positive attitude, lots of energy and tons of confidence
• Good negotiating skills- to be able to negotiate with the clients on terms.
• Great time management- to make good and effective use of time.
• Good task management- to make sure every task assigned is carried out on time.
• Capacity to multi-task and think on your feet
• High attention to detail and a strong customer focus
• Know how to use Excel, PowerPoint and other office tools
• Good at reporting
• 1-3 years sales and marketing experience is Preferred
Category Sales & Marketing
Subcategory Sales Executive
Project size Medium
Is this a project or a position? Project
Required availability As needed
Deadline: Not specified