About this project
it-programming / web-development
You are going to work on:
Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain & document scalable web applications.
Write high-quality code on the front and back end.
Will be working with a small, but highly motivated team that is growing.
What You'll Need:
• Five+ years experience as a computer programmer or software developer
• Experience in architecting, designing, implementing and maintaining high performance, high availability, large-scale web applications
• Programming language & databases: .Net (C#, core), Node, MongoDB, VUE.js. MUST.
• DevOps experience with Amazon Web Services (EC2, RDS, S3, Lambda specifically)
• Experience with cross-browser, cross-platform and design constraints on the web
• Strong understanding & experience with Design patterns and Data Structures
• Experience in design and building RESTful APIs; exposure to GraphQL is a plus
• Comfortable working in agile product development environment, building from scratch and continuously improving on it
• Highly analytical, innovative, and able to think strategically and to develop comprehensive detailed specifications
• Excellent time management skills and ability to work on concurrent assignments with different priorities
Category IT & Programming
Subcategory Web development
What is the scope of the project? Create a new custom site
Is this a project or a position? Project
I currently have I have specifications
Required availability Full time
API Integrations Other (Other APIs)
Roles needed Developer
Project duration 3 to 6 months