About this project
it-programming / data-science-1
● We seek a part-time contractor who can help us build and maintain Database tables.
● The ideal candidate can write complex SQL queries based on business requirements and create secondary tables. The candidate should be able to create ms pbi reports based on the tables created and publish them on the portal.
● Once hired, you will be required to learn and understand products in order to load appropriate data into appropriate data tables.
● You will report to the Lead Business Analyst who speaks both English and Spanish.
● The interview will consist of one video interview and a small skills assessment assignment.
Are you ready to join the MoneyGeek team?
● Approx 20 hours per week
● Fast learner who is curious to learn about U.S. Insurance, Credit Card products
● Able to write optimized SQL queries
● Able to communicate with businesses effectively
● Willing to learn and improve processes over time
● Willing to learn Slack and Asana communication tools and support U.S.-Based team during EST timezone
● Results-oriented with strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
● Tendency to pay close attention to small details that could impact results.
● Ability to prioritize multiple projects, work under tight deadlines, and handle changing priorities.
● Good level of English highly desirable but not essential
● Experience in SQL
● Familiar with Microsoft Excel to create pivot tables, graphs, and charts
Category IT & Programming
Subcategory Data Science
Project size Medium
Is this a project or a position? Project
Required availability Part time
Project duration More than 6 months