IWG has been at the forefront of the flexible workspace revolution for more than 30 years. We have made it possible for organisations and individuals everywhere to take a new approach to the traditional working day. We have over 3,400 locations across over 110 countries allowing millions of people every day to have a great day at work.
Our customers are start-ups, small and medium-sized enterprises, and large multinationals. With unique business goals, people and aspirations. They want workspaces and communities to match their needs.
We provide them with choice through our portfolio of brands, covering serviced offices (Regus, Spaces, HQ, Signature and No18), commercial real estate brokerage and managed office solutions.
Join us at www.iwgplc.com
The purpose of this job is to complete all Country Statutory Accounts and complete all corporate income tax filing, ensuring filing is timely, accurate, complete and compliant with the relevant requirements.
This person will also assist with local tax audits as required and act as our tax filing subject matter expert, working within internal business reporting and external statutory timeframes. Close collaboration with other teams involved in data extraction and filing preparation (i.e. The global and local shared service centres).
• Maintain documentation of local statutory requirements (deadlines, requirements, adjustments etc) up to date.
• Review and/or prepare data required for the completion of all tax and statutory filings.
• Manage and keep the tax calendar and documentation of local tax requirements (deadlines, requirements, adjustments etc) up to date.
• Proactively file all requirements locally with the authorities and answer queries.
• Manage local audits.
• Act as the local expert, communicating with authorities or auditors as needed.
• Build proactive working relationships with the shared service centres.
• Assist with company secretarial activities, specific to the country.
• Undertake a range of other ad-hoc activities as the local country finance representative (i.e. One-off admin tasks required onsite).
• Manage and keep the corporate calendar up to date (deadlines, requirements, adjustments etc).
• Manage company secretarial activities, specific to the country.
• Undertake a range of other ad-hoc activities as the local country finance representative (i.e.
One-off admin tasks required onsite or with local language dependencies).
• Review and/or prepare and/or file data required for the completion of all statutory filings.
• Management of national and cross border transfer pricing and service agreements.
Required Skills, Experience & Qualifications
• Accounting qualification.
• 10 years + experience, including recent experience in a similar level role.
• Technically strong, with a working knowledge of local GAAP.
• Proven ability to meet statutory compliance obligations.
• Extensive experience of producing Statutory Accounts and Annual Reports and documents relating to company secretarial requirements.
• Flexible approach, adaptable to change.
• Excellent communication skills – previous experience of working remotely an advantage.
• Native language and fluent in English.
Category Finance & Management
What do you need? For a freelancer, idea or early startup
Is this a project or a position? Project
Required availability As needed
Deadline: Not specified