Finance & Management / Strategic planning
a career in management, specifically in the area of marketing management that will optimally utilize strong communication skill, leadership skill and analytical skills of marketing management techniques.
institut teknologi harapan bangsa, bandung, indonesia june 2018
sarjana manajemen, concentration: strategic management
Certiplus Program December 2017
at ITHB Career Resource Center
Completed a series of professional training in computer, communication,
simply accounting, leadership, entrepreneurship, and career planning skills
SAP University Alliance Program
at ITHB Career Resource Center
Completed the sap erp configuration using gbi december 2017
completed the sap introduction to sap erp with global bike incorporation june 2017
sma trinitas, bandung, indonesia june 2014
pt. Radio Swara Milliard Artha - Play99ers Radio, Bandung May 2017 – July 2017
Play99ers Radio is a popular and entertain radio channel in Bandung that in 2017 has had the most advance mobile studio that enable Play99ers Radio to air anywhere at any time flexibility with good audio clarity and quality program, equipped with mobile disco. And also have Off Air & Event Organizer for any event both locally and nationally from product launching, sampling, gathering party and other promotional events.
Play99ers Radio also handles syndicated program working together with other top radio station in cities all over Indonesia.
Intern, Marketing and Public Relation
Documented and followed up new clients or existing clients for marketing manager and public relations needs.
• Followed up or met clients for some transactions, cooperation or agreement
• Prepared quotation for a formal statement of promise by potential clients to supply the demand required by a buyer, at specified prices, and within a specified period and also contain terms of sale and payment
• Produced memorandum of understanding (MOU) for nonbinding agreement between two or more parties outlining the terms and details of an understanding, including each parties’ requirements and responsibilities
• Produced media order (MO) in detail for customers as agreed
• Produced invoice for clients and the company
• Received payments from clients for the company according to the media order
• Produced receipt for clients and the company
• Ensured that there was broadcasting evidence or recordings for the radio in accordance with the agreement with the clients before.
• proficient in the following technologies:
• operating system: windows
• office suite: ms. Word, Ms. Excel, Ms.
Access, Ms. Power Point.
• Vice Secretary of Himpunan Mahasiswa Management (period 2015-2016); a student association consist of Management student to facilitate aspirations, and promote management department and develop new ideas how to hold an event based on process management; documented all decision and important points discussed in every meeting, collected and recorded all personal data from management student year of 2011-2014 for ITHB academic division data.
• Vice Chairman of Harapan Bangsa Business Competition (August 2016–November 2016); one of big event of Festival Harapan Bangsa about business competition for high school in Bandung; created new ideas of concept of business competition, prepared the competition planning, created and documented all decision and important points discussed in every meeting.
• Participant at ITHB seminar “Persiapan Akuntan Menghadapi Asean Economic Community” (November 2014); an event that focused on Asean Economic Community; with speaker Alicia Woo – Senior Manager, University Alliances South East Asia at SAP Asia Pte.,Ltd., Singapore.
• Participant at ITHB seminar “Be a Smart Young Entrepreneur” (February 12, 2016); an event that focused how to be a smart young entrepreneur; with speaker David Ng – Agency Sales Director, Commonwealth Life.
• Mentor at New Student Orientation Program (NSOP) in August 2016; a new student orientation program from ITHB; guided team member during the event.
• Volunteer of Marketing and ticketing for One Charity Concert Music (February 24, 2017); a movement and social service (donation) for people mentally disturbed; promoted event, documented, recorded information about the event and ticket concert.
• Was awarded the Rector scholarship for seven consecutive semesters and nominated in Dean’s List for seven semesters due to outstanding academic performance.
• Achieved TOEFL Practice Test Score (2015): 483.
Category: Finance & Management
Subcategory: Strategic planning
What do you need?: For a small or medium business
Is this a project or a position?: Project
Required availability: As needed