- English Native Speaker
You will receive 2 files:
- English Native Speaker Website Review
- English Native Speaker Messaging Review
The main activities are:
- Review all the pages of each document and check if there is any word or language construction that sounds strange for a native speaker
- If you find any word or construction that sounds strange, you have to highlight this and add a comment suggesting how a native speaker would write/read better.
- Every page should have at least one comment. If you don't find anything strange on a page leave a comment "text ok"
- Save both documents and send back to us.
- Don't make personal copies and delete the document after we accept the job as "done" via e-mail.
We are a Brazillian internet security company who wants to impact native speakers prospects to optimize sales. We currently have our website and e-mails translations, but we want to assure that the brands voice is adequate to the native speaker public and attracts the attention, in other words if we are using the right words and language constructions.
Category Writing & Translation
Subcategory Writing for websites
How many words? More than 5,000 words
Is this a project or a position? Project
Required availability As needed
Delivery term: Not specified