Must be bilingual : portuguese + english
we are looking for a virtual marketing management assistant with experience in digital marketing and marketing project management to help with our growing company.
Will you help us grow our community?
You will be joining a small and growing team of folks who shares a culture of community, clear communication, passion and creativity. ?
The role of the Virtual Assistant is key, is guiding and implementing outreach, engagement and follow-up communication campaigns that inspire, connect and sell our courses
Are you the rockstar we are looking for?
You are bilingual in english and Portuguese? Must Write well and Speak really well to fit the profile.
- You would be responsible for making sure business is running smooth and helping managing the projects like editorial calendar, email marketing, scheduling emails, social media engagement and management, and support in launches and webinar.
-You have experience in traditional digital marketing stuff like PLF launches, email sequences, and webinar funnels, but you’re really inspired by the revolution towards more experience-based, highly responsive, and engaging tools like Facebook Bots, Livestream experiences, and community-building engagements like contests and challenges.
- You love Social Media platforms as tools for communicating, building community, and making sales (and not just as distracting worlds to lose yourself inside of)??- You learn new tech fast. You’e picky, but don’t get caught in perfectionist paralysis. You can implement fast.
- You are open to concepts like intuition, spiritual guidance, and otherworldly stuff that’s not religious, as long as it’s still grounded, responsible, and creates real results.
- You can implement tactical marketing, managing the pieces to get to outcome, tracking results and is always looking for constant improvement to serve our people.
- You have project management experience, and get turned on by spreadsheets (be honest)
- You’re detail minded enough to document all of it.Expect a beginning trial period so we can make sure we fit. But know that if the fit is there, this can be a long-term opportunity to grow with us. ??
Apply only if you feel confident about your skills, include resume and why you think you are a good fit, also include what would you like to receive monthly for this role, keeping in mind we are on a budget but as our company grow you and your role will grow too.
Thank you for reading!
Category: Sales & Marketing
Subcategory: E-mail marketing
What do you need?: Set up automations for existing emails
Is this a project or a position?: Long-term position
Required availability: As needed