We are looking for people to work as Language Coordinators on a full time basis. The position entails the following tasks:
1. Assign Work to our Linguists on a Regular Basis
Prepare Estimates and Invoices for our Clients
3. Work as an Intermediary between Clients and Linguists
4. Insure that Clients Pay for Services Promptly
Insure that Linguists Are Paid for their Services Promptly
6. …And More!
1. Excellent Communication Skills (Spoken & Written)
Excellent Attention to Details
3. Excellent Computer Skills (MS Word, Outlook, Excel, to name a few)
4. Ability to Speak a Foreign Language (Not Required but is Welcomed)
• Ability to work as a team with other co-workers working remotely.
• Ability to communicate effectively with clients, linguists, and vendors on a daily basis
• Ability to work as an intermediary between clients and linguists
• At least 3 years of experience in the field of customer service (or related field)
• Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and while speaking
• Possess excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent personal computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office applications to include: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
• Ability to be flexible and adaptable, and exhibit excellent attention to detail
• Ability to work under tight deadlines and rapid turn-around times
• Ability to multi-task.
Category: Admin Support
Subcategory: Virtual Assistant
Project size: Large
Is this a project or a position?: Project
Required availability: As needed