Looking for a Ruby on Rails / MySQL developer for part-time work automating our email and marketing systems, and building internal tools for an established marketplace startup.
• Work cross-functionally with product, design, support, sales, etc. Regularly to support on-going product launches and go-to-market strategies.
• Develop SQL queries to mine our data to provide relevant and timely custom-tailored messages to members via email and other channels.
• Manage and deliver our weekly community newsletters and email marketing campaigns.
Develop data feeds to make emails more relevant and timely.
• Leverage customer insights to develop strategy, positioning, and provide feedback cross-functionally.
Desired Skills & Experience:
* Experience with Ruby on Rails and building APIs.
* Experience with React and ui/ux a plus.
• Ability to meet once per week 9-5pm PST and also available on Slack a few hours during 9-5pm PST.
• Great written English comprehension skills, conversational speaking skills.Category
: IT & ProgrammingSubcategory
: Web developmentIs this a project or a position?
: ProjectI currently have
: I have an ideaRequired availability
: Part timeAPI Integrations
: Other (Other APIs)Roles needed
: Developer, Designer