User Stories for Search Engine & Ecommerce Integration
Atlantis Yachts is a yacht charter and broker agency that focuses on event management and experience. We tailor make experiences from localized festive celebrations to destination charters coupled with adventures like scuba diving, kite surfing, deep sea fishing, golf, scientific expeditions and sailing courses.
Users to be able to browse through yachts easier. Preparing for growth into Asia.
2. Making yacht / event bookings easier for customers.
3. Integrating payments, and modular options to suite their budget and scale of event ultimately helping users customize their experience.
1. There are different yacht owners and they may not choose to integrate their calendars so there might be an additional process for confirming booking. Need to make the customer feel like the process is seamless.
Search Engine for Yachts
Type of Yacht : Catamaran | Monohull | Power Boat | Super Yacht
Destination Charters : Malaysia | Thailand | Indonesia | Philippines
Adventures : Fishing | Diving | Liveaboard
Activities : Dockside Dining | Meetings | Staycation | Parties | Wedding | Team Building
Group Size : 10 | 15 | 20 | 25 | 30 | 35 | 40
Yacht Owners need to integrate their calendars with you, what are the easiest ways for us to access a information site to let us know if there is
a) available slot (time of day)
b) tentative booking with no deposit
c) fully booked
STAGE 1 : Enquiry & Status of Yacht
Date : Option to choose day and date
Note : each yacht has different timings available for booking
Yacht A : Min pax 15 = $3000 To add on extra person = $50 For every add on - the price per person will drop I.e. When 15 = $200 when 30 = ($3000 for 15pax + ($50 x 15pax extra) / 30 total pax = $3750/30pax = $125 / pax
Date 13 March 2018
Time of Day 8 – 12pm [drop down option]
Additional Hour 2 [Up and Down Arrow]
Total No. Of Pax 20
Price 15 Pax min $3600
Additional Pax 5 $50
Price per Pax $180
[Price will change based on backend calculation when number of pax + increases or time of day + additional hour] $3600 + $750
Note : Prices vary for different yachts
• Additional Hour : Different size yachts have different additional hour rates. Second condition is if price is during weekend or weekday
• Extra toys : They may want to add floats, jet ski, some tenders and toys like fishing gear, snorkels, picnic set, tentage.
• F&B Fees : If they are bringing they are catering through Atlantis or bringing their own food there is a fee for F&B.
• Food Option :
• Charter Pack : Linen, Towel, Water Bottle, Boat Socks
• BBQ onboard : Chef
Additional Requirements (Future Integration)
Vendor Bookings integrated with listed talents suitable for yacht, with indicative price and subject to availability.
Eg. Live Chef, dj, avl equipment sound & lights, transport, wifi
stage 2 : booking status of yacht
this is based on condition a which is if the owner of yacht provider does not wish to integrate their calendar system with us.
Customer will receive an email notification of yacht booking status with information about their booking and that the enquiry is in process target to get information within 48 hours. An email response with the following options will be sent accordinly.
• not available (with alternate options; if there is an algorithm to allow user to be prompted with options based on their requirements, time of day and budget)
• tentative booking (someone has pencil booked but no deposit, if they pay their deposit, the charter will be booked)
• available (pay your deposit now to book your charter)
this is based on condition b which is the owner of yacht provider has agreed to integrate calendar.
STAGE 3 : Payment & Confirmation
Once the yacht is available for booking they customer will be able to proceed with booking.
This might either happen by a manual entry from backend through a phone enquiry/sales rep or the above online booking system.
System needs to be secure for 3 types of payment (security deposit)
afterwhich full payment will be required 14 days prior. System may need to calculate the dates so that payment option of full deposit or security deposit can be provided.
1. Bank Transfer
2. Credit Card Booking
3. Pay Pal
if my yachtowners can integrate the above booking system so that they can also convert transactions faster with an agreed percentage then maybe would consider.
Category: IT & Programming
Subcategory: Web development
What is the scope of the project?: Medium-sized change
Is this a project or a position?: Project
I currently have: I have specifications
Required availability: As needed
API Integrations: Payment Processor (Paypal, Stripe, etc.), Cloud Storage (Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.), Social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.), Other (Other APIs)
Roles needed: Developer