Our company is on a mission to make e-commerce easy. We aim to help brands unlock more time, and grow their business without any experience or additional manpower. We offer different services including - but not - limited to retail partnerships, media branding and design, logistics, social media, business consulting, and much more. The goal is to help them with their businesses needs, through specialized services with the goal being to help them succeed online.
We are looking for someone whose responsibility will be creating comprehensive marketing strategies for the brands we service as well as for our own business.
You will help us with the following activities:
* Create a strong brand presence with innovative promotional offerings, online and offline marketing campaigns, and launching campaigns. Collaborate with the sales team to ensure that your marketing efforts support their sales efforts.
* You will be in charge of creating and managing the Amazon Marketing campaigns, or other platforms launching campaigns for the brands that require our services.
* This includes coordinating social media posts, influencer outreach, and more.
* Research and analysis into brands, their target markets, industries, and more
* Continual process improvement
Of course, we will provide you with training for Amazon-related tasks. And last but not least, help us create a strong presence on social media, providing ideas to reach more customers and have a higher level of engagement.
Someone who would be a perfect fit for this role is one who is:
2. Has strong attention to detail
3. Inventive and creative
4. Curious and a life-long learner
5. Takes initiative to take on and create projects to benefit the company
7. Good team player
Currently, this role requires 20 hours of work per week, however, it is possible that in the future we will increase your hour load (if it is consistent with your availability of time and willingness to work at HI).
If you're interested in the vacancy, send me a message!
Category: Sales & Marketing
Subcategory: Community Management
What do you need?: Established brand, high engagement
Is this a project or a position?: Project
Required availability: Full time