TABADUL is an Arabic words which means exchange, it’s a long term project to serve as a platform to exchange used items between people at the GCC region starting with books and it’s auxiliaries at the beginning as an initial stage and further moving to more items.
Type: Peer to Peer Marketplace (B2C, C2C, C2B)
Platform to be used: Dokan , WordPress plug ins
Major scope of the work: Market place (web based) + Simple navigation application.
- Phase 1: Book readers especially university students.
Functionalities: Buy, Sell, Donate (For sale or For recycling)
Major memberships: Individual (book sellers/buyers), book shop sellers, logistic companies.
Languages: Arabic and English
- Strong search capabilities that can cover books available at the website data base + several major websites such as (barns and nobles, amazon , ebay …etc) and make comparisons.
- Simple registration steps + the capability to have users as buyers and sellers with a simple balance sheet that shows money earned for selling and money saved for buyers. Including a login via social media accounts.
- The ability to scale up into different countries and categorize the website based on the IP.
- Capability to perform automatic marketing for the books via a commission to the marketplace administrator.
- Automatic orders tracking from buyers to sellers
Category: IT & Programming
Subcategory: Web development
What is the scope of the project?: Medium-sized change
Is this a project or a position?: Project
I currently have: I have an idea
Required availability: As needed
API Integrations: Social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.), Other (Other APIs)
Roles needed: Designer, Developer