Who am I?
I am a Brazil based Full Stack developer who specializes in WordPress. I have 10 years of experience in Web Development. I'm highly motivated, disciplined and a fast learner. There's no job too small for me!
Over the past few years I’ve worked on many companies, as a Full Stack Web Developer. I’ve also worked as Consultant for Web Technologies for big companies here in Brazil (200+ employees). I can provide you with a list of completed sites, please just ask and I will send.
- I have many yers of experience working with WordPress
- I create custom themes for WordPress
- I develop Custom WooCommerce themes and WooCommerce Plugins/Add-ons for custom functionality
- Most of my custom themes are built using Sage 9 from Roots.io
- I have years of experience working with Laravel, CodeIgniter, Core PHP
I’m online almost the entire day, if I’m not working on my clients projects, I’m learning about new things, I love to discover new technologies.
I also have experience with AWS and Digital Ocean, configuring automated deployment with staging and production environments.
I work with Docker and Vagrant for some of my clients.
I have worked on projects of all sizes, since a personal Website to million dollar applications for large companies and governments.
I also have a lot of experience managing offshore developers and designers.
I have worked on many different projects and my skills range from:
- MySQL / MariaDB
- MongoDB / S3
- SASS, LESS, SCSS
- AngularJS / Angular 6+
- React Native
- Java Script
- Custom Themes development
- Plugin development
- Bug Fixes
- Performance upgrades
- WordPress REST API
- RESTful Services/APIs
- Responsive/Mobile Design
- Cross-Browser Development
- Content Management Systems
- Git/Version Control
- Agile, Scrum, TDD
- Code quality and best practices
I have experience with:
- Front End development using Angular (From Angular 2 to Angular 9);
- Angular Material;
- Front End development for WordPress: Creating custom themes, using Sage (from roots.io);
- Custom plugin development for WordPress;
- Brief experience working with Trellis (Vagrant, also Docker);
- Many years of experience with PHP;
- Backend development using Laravel;
- Experiencie working with Amazon AWS.