PLATFORM CHECK LIST
f. Events engine
g. Import - Export
h. User types
i. Account & Settings
o. Human performance framework total data and segmented options
u. Events engine
v. Import - Export
w. User types
x. Account & Settings
hh. Course catalog
2. FUNCTIONALITY CHARACTERISTICS
https://www.talentlms.com/features and all the features that has the platform, the idea is have exactly the same characteristics.
3. E COMMERCE
The availability to sell courses using any type of system for example Payu.com or ePayco.com
Make statistical illustrations and graphics of the daily learning progress of each student (take all the data in the webpage and covert it graphically)
- There must be 5 criterias to clasify the students: productivity, competitiveness, innovation, strategy and sustainability. Each student must be clasified according to the performance that has in each criteria and according to a score of 0 to 5.
- The theme must have a panel to select the type of visualization or graphic that we need, for example: accumulative performance graphic by company, by industry, by cities, by country and by student individually, etc.
- Must include “The human performance framework” (El marco comun de desempeño humano), its composed by two parts: A) the first explain graphically all the behavior and performance of each user and would be able to create a accumulative graphic where must be the same formula but accumulative by companies, cities, economy sectors and countries. B) The second part explain the table of how is tabulated and how performs the statistical graphic.
A) FIRST PART OF HUMAN PERFORMANCE FRAMEWORK
B) FIRST PART OF HUMAN PERFORMANCE FRAMEWORK: EVALUATION CRITERIA
The platform must have a panel to select the language for all the users of a company (subdomain), the languages availables must be Spanish, English, german, french, greek, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Chinese, japanese, Korean, thai, arabic and indonesian.
The platform must have the exactly gamification system that has www.talentlms.com.
Must be a menu to create categories of BADGES, for example Commerce, and the platform have to let create infinite quantity of badges that can be necessary in each category (without any restriction of badges quantity)
Just like www.talentlms.com, where each company has a subdomain created when create the account and all the users that works in the company can login through the subdomain of the company (please check how works that in www.talentlms.com and copy it). Example: Microsoft.talentlms.com
8. CONFERENCES (LIVE CLASSES)
Just like www.talentlms.com, where the teacher can create conferences that are scheduled and are live classes where the platform has its own hangouts or live streaming system (video conference) where the teacher can pass the turn to talk to a student and can write in the blackboard and all the characteristics presented in www.talentlms.com (please check how works that in www.talentlms.com and copy it)
The platform must have a menu to create, assign and edit diplomas, the system that has www.talentlms.com is perfect (please check how works that in www.talentlms.com and copy it).
Each user must have access to download the diplomas they have earned, these must be in PDF format with option to save or print. The administrator profile must be able to edit, copy, delete and create diplomas in a simple way, for it is required that the diplomas section in the administrator profile has a very simple editing interface where you specify basic aspects and the system can configure the requirements. For example: edit diploma size, location of the institution's logo, student's name, date of birth, date, city, country, title earned, teacher or manager signatures and edition of the diploma background. Information such as: name of the student, title date and title obtained must be edited automatically by the system, so that if a student finishes at dawn a study should not wait for someone from the company to edit the diploma with their information, but That the system automatically places its data in the diploma, the rest of the information of the diploma as logos, signatures, design, colors, can be previously edited by the Administrator.
10. LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
The LMS of talentlms.com is perfect just like it is, with the branch system, the modalities to develop, create and edit courses, the surveys inside course, and everything else, quizzes, etc, please develop exactly the same as talentlms.com.
The home must be totally editable throught a Wordpress content system.
The users of a same company or subdomain can chat between them.
The teacher of each subdomain or company can create forums to participate each group of students
14. USER INTERFACE
The user interface must be like talentlms.com, important that the platform charge fast (web speed)
The logos of each subdomain must be bigger, more visible and totally editable and customizable as talentlms.com
16. EXPORT DATA
The data that have the superadmin (data of all the subdomains and all the users) must be exportable as PDF format
17. ALGORITHM OF HUMAN PERFORMANCE FRAMEWORK
The human performance framework is a special menu inside reports, there must be the algorithm that assimilates all the performance of the users according to 5 criterias.
18. GOOGLE ANALYTICS
Must be easy to install Google Analytics
Must be installed as Wordpress theme in Cpanel
20. CREATE NEW ACCOUNT
The format to create an account requires the following:
• The user account creation format includes: first and last names, age, country, city, email, employee or unemployed, IF THE ANSWER WAS EMPLOYEE APPEARS THE FOLLOWING OBLIGATORY QUESTIONS: company, position, profession, languages, topic of greatest interest (selection list: innovation, marketing, productivity, competitiveness, global commerce, languages, sustainability, strategy, finance, human resources, management, leadership).
ALL THE QUESTIONS ARE OBLIGATORY, IF THE PERSON SELECT UNEMPLOYEE, THERE ENDS THE ACCOUNT CREATION QUESTIONS.
At the end of the account creation or at the bottom of the account there should be a text that states the privacy policies and Habeas Data together with the checked option, in case the person who wants create the account does not select checked, can’t continue and therefore cannot create the account.
21. ATTACH FILES
attach and send tasks in pdf, Excel, Word, coreldraw, photoshop or web link formats for homeworks section
Categoría: IT & Programación
Subcategoría: Programación Web
¿Cuál es el alcance del proyecto?: Crear un nuevo sitio personalizado
Es un proyecto o una posición?: Un proyecto
Actualmente tengo: Tengo las especificaciones
Experiencia en este tipo de proyectos: Si (He administrado este tipo de proyectos anteriormente)
Disponibilidad requerida: Según se necesite
Roles necesarios: Diseñador, Desarrollador
Integraciones de API: Payment Processor (Paypal, Stripe, etc), Cloud Storage (Dropbox, Google Drive, etc), Otros (Otras APIs)