What do you need?
If we sound like a good fit for you culturally, and if our problems pique your
interest, please see if you’re what we need...
● You have shipped at least one Android and/or iOS app – be it through the
public store or a private channel
● You’re excited about teaching and learning from your teammates
● You believe security is a feature, not an option
● You correctly understand what “Minimum Viable Product” means
● You know when to draw the line with device version support
● You have taught others how to best debug memory leaks
● You factor ux and ui into everything
● you write online apps that work flawlessly offline
● the letters aidl fill you with excitement
● you have a passion for creating elegant solutions to ugly problems
● experience with kotlin, swift and/or dart
● experience with reactive programming
● experience with mobile databases.
● Experience with MVVM architecture.
Nice to have
There are also some skills that would be fully appreciated
● Apple Pay and/or Google Pay knowledge is fully appreciated
● Flutter development expertise is a plus
● Knowledge of Objective-c
● Knowledge of Java
Category: IT & Programming
Subcategory: Apps programming. Android, iOS and others
What is the scope of the project?: Create a new app
Is this a project or a position?: Project
I currently have: I have specifications
Required availability: As needed