Language Trainers a UK company requires a Sales Assistant/Course Coordinator for the German Market with excellent skills in German and English, to provide support to our team.
The job will require remote work, and the successful applicant will be working under direct supervision from our headquarters in the UK. You will need to possess a very good command of German and English. You will also need to be highly organized, have an excellent telephone manner and a good command of Microsoft Office.
The job requires access to a computer and good broadband internet connection.
-Responding to client enquiries by email and phone
-Preparing quotations for customers (incl.: Advising customers on our range of courses with the aid of our academic advisor, negotiating payments.)
-Recruiting teachers (incl: checking references, contracts, negotiating rates)
-Liaising with headquarters & team on a daily basis via Skype, MSN Messenger and Email
- Organising and coordinating courses. This includes coordinating the schedule of the client, researching the needs/motivation of the client, communicating the needs of the clients to the teacher, coordinating teacher search with teachers' department and where appropriate use Academic advice, conduct surveys using Survey Monkey, prepare proposals, deal with paperwork.
- Generate sales in line with targets set by management through re-bookings and referrals, by developing strong relationships with existing clients.
Requirements /Essential Criteria:
- Speak and write German and English fluently
- Excellent phone manner
- Excellent PC (Microsoft Office & internet) skills
- Strong organisational Skills
Knowledge and experience:
- Proven customer service experience (at least 18 months)
- Administrative experience (at least 12 months)
- Customer service orientation
Working Conditions: The job will be from Monday to Friday - 4 hours a day - Paid holidays, 31 days including public holidays, after probationary period that is 3 months.
Category: Sales & Marketing
Time required: From 5 to 20 hours
Is this a project or a position?: Long-term position
Required availability: Part time