SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT -
Part-time social media manager needed to work with small family company.
- 3+ years in a Social Media Manager role or knowledge of marketing on social media; Instagram, Facebook, Google Adwords, Twitter, Yelp, etc.
- Photography and videography (including editing) for social media a Plus
- Specific social experience within Facebook & Instagram
- Excellent written + verbal communication skills in English
- Experience with social media measurements / analytics tools
- Graphic Designs is a plus
- Spanish - a plus
- Experience with FB ads a plus
- Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including: Develop relevant topics to reach our target customers.
- Create, organize, and manage published content (images, video and written).
- Organize and maintain our content library.
- Create social media profiles, managing regular posts and responding to followers.
- Design, Launch, measure and optimize paid social media campaigns with a focus on Facebook ads platform
- Optimize campaigns based on analytics and problem solving
This job's main goal is to generate leads through social media . If you are experienced on facebook, twitter and Instagram, then this is a good position to check out.
Long term commitment able to work part time
Reliable and proactive
Open to training
Have a portfolio focused on digital, with a clean and minimalistic approach to design, and one that resonates with our core demographic audience.
HOW TO APPLY:
Send us, cover letter style, indicating: (1) Why you are interested in this position. (2) Hourly compensation expectations--only applications containing either a pay history or a required minimum hourly rate will be considered; and (3) Examples of your work or URL to online portfolio. We will then contact you for an interview in Workana.
Categoría: Marketing y Ventas
Subcategoría: Community Management
¿Qué necesitas?: Marca mediana, nivel de interacción medio
¿Es un proyecto o una posición?: Un proyecto
Disponibilidad requerida: Según se necesite