Objectives of the Research
1. To segment medical images to aid ischemic stroke treatment decision making.
2. To characterize parameters of features extraction.
3. To design a new machine learning technique that offers classification of the segmented medical image with high accuracies, reduce memory size and computation complexity.
1. Phase 1: Data collection
2. Phase 2: Designing Optimum Pre-processing Stage
Phase 3: Automatic Segmentation using Machine Learning
4. Phase 4: Features Extraction
5. Phase 5: Classification
Category: Engineering & Manufacturing
Project size: Medium
Is this a project or a position?: Project
Required availability: As needed