Published: Last year
We are a worldwide foundation looking for a manager experienced in Digital Marketing. Our Foundation will provide legal and medical assistance to the population and help mitigate Covid consequences; In such a way that the people can return to Normal Life. Currently, we are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing to start as a freelancer (3 months) with ample opportunity to evolve into a Marketing Specialist role.
• Developing a fact- or experience-based opinion on the topics you are writing that educates our potential customers about the foundation
• Monitor, report on, and analyze the performance of new and existing content
• Update content on a corporate website and corporate social media pages
• Use content management tools to build, design, and manage content.
• Knowledge in marketing, linguistics, or communications.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in digital marketing channels & tools.
• Compulsory knowledge of spoken English
• Desirable (but not required): knowledge of Spanish
• Sound Knowledge & familiarity with CRM use,
• Able to exercise strong attention to detail.
• Knowledge of seo/smm best practices for the creation of digital content.
• Gather and provide feedback to the foundation team on how we could improve
• Experience working with a globally distributed team
• Pay will depend on tasks fulfilled 100%
Category: Sales & Marketing
Subcategory: Community Management
What do you need?: Mid-level brand, low engagement
Is this a project or a position?: Project
Required availability: As needed