As a backend Engineer at our company, you will play a key role in building and maintaining the technology that powers our ad platform. You'll be working with cutting- edge technologies and tools to ensure the quality and efficiency of our platform, while also collaborating with other team members to develop new features and improve existing ones. This is a hands-on role where you can get your hands dirty, see the results of your work, and have a direct impact on the success of the business.
- At least 2 years of backend development experience with a strong focus on AWS, MongoDB, Serverless, DigitalOcean, and Node.js.
- A proactive, problem-solving attitude that allows you to overcome challenges and find effective solutions.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment as part of a small, passionate team where your impact is noticeable from day one.
- Able to manage projects end-to-end and work both independently and collaboratively.
- Excited about turning business objectives into tech milestones.
- Backend Engineer - AWS, MongoDB, Serverless, Node.js
Your Skills and Experience
- Strong knowledge of AWS, MongoDB, Serverless and Node.js
is a must.
- Familiarity with the rest of our tech stack: Python, K8s, and Redis, DigitalOcean is a plus.
- Experience in adTech or a similar industry is beneficial but not required. Startup experience is highly appreciated.
- Proven track record of delivering successful projects and meeting deadlines.
What We Offer
- A competitive salary and benefits package.
- A fast-paced, dynamic work environment with a flat structure, where you can make a significant impact on the growth and success of the company.
- The opportunity to work with a passionate team that values collaboration and innovation.
- Flexible working arrangements and remote work options. Ongoing opportunities for professional development and growth.Category
: IT & ProgrammingSubcategory
: Web developmentWhat is the scope of the project?
: Create a new custom siteIs this a project or a position?
: ProjectI currently have
: Not applicableRequired availability
: Full timeRoles needed