The Sales Rep will be responsible for providing qualified leads and generating new appointments to help the company achieve sales targets and improve profitability. This is a Part-Time Remote Position with the possibility of Full Time with proven results.
**Essential Job Duties:**
- Provide qualified leads to generate new business.
- Place cold calls from lists we provide you and fill the sales pipeline.
- Place follow-up calls or e-mails.
- Maintain and update records in our CRM system.
- Maintain Calendar and Manage future follow up calls and emails.
- Generate new sales leads by making calls to prospects / leads who have responded to our marketing campaigns.
- Convert prospects / leads to client and close deals
- Email Proposals and Close Deals / Sign Contracts
- Perform basic research on prospective clients.
- Respond appropriately to questions received via the telephone and/or email and provide timely responses.
- Must speak clear American English
- Proven track record of successful sales experience in a B2B environment
- Make a minimum amount of calls per day and per week
- Strong communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Phone calls will be recorded.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven attitude
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Knowledge of the security guard industry is a plus
- Identify buyer portals that the company can register to get pre-approved as a vendor and added to their bidder list.
- Monitor Google Reviews and alert the sales manager/supervisor to any new negative reviews.
- Monitor upcoming networking events that would be beneficial for our sales team to attend.
Category: Sales & Marketing
Subcategory: Sales Executive
Project size: Medium
Is this a project or a position?: Project
Required availability: As needed