*10 Hour Pilot Trial for Selected Candidates*
We're looking for new specialists to join our growing online team with 3 emerging E-Commerce Brands in Consumer Goods:
- Flexible, Dedicated problem solver, Team Player (we want to hear about your experiences! :) )
- People-orientated person who enjoys helping customers + colleagues
- Proactive about learning new software + product characteristics
- Not afraid to step in to stop an error in progress or help upsell a customer that's shopping, independently
- Comfortable with communication online with remote teams vias platforms such as: Shared Docs, Chats, Videocalls, Microsoft 365/Google Suite, Asana, Confluence, etc
- Is versatile and open to adapting with the company's day-to-day challenges and growth: somedays we're on the phone working with partners and others we need to help build content for marketing campaigns; we adapt as priorities are re-defined week to week, change is welcome.
- Position is time-zone flexible and family friendly, our focus is on meeting weekly priorities and fluid communication
- If possible, Looking for weekend + off-peak support as much of the team operates M-F 10am-6pm EST.
Category: Admin Support
Subcategory: Customer Support
Time required: Between 10 and 20 hours
Is this a project or a position?: Project
Required availability: Part time