Agorize is the leading platform for online innovation challenges with its HQ in Paris and offices in Hong Kong, Stuttgart, Montreal, Singapore, and Tokyo. We have an amazing 80 people team all sharing the same ambition: becoming THE missing link between large corporations and innovators around the world!
We're looking for confident individuals who could start personal dialogues with the potential participants of our current programs in Southeast Asia.
What you'll do:
- Reaching out to the potential participants with enthusiastic and personalized messages via phone, email, chat, and text
- Resolving participants' issues as they arise
- 300 sign-ups to the program
Our ideal candidate:
- Speaks English fluently (speaking Thai, Vietnamese, Malaysian, Indonesian or Filipino is a plus)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Is flexible and adaptable, able to work well in an evolving environment
- Ideally has worked remotely before
- Based in Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia or Philippines would be preferred
Apply now if you're not afraid to make the first move with a stranger.
*Bonus is negotiable if you reach the KPI.
Category: Sales & Marketing
Subcategory: Community Management
What do you need?: Established brand, high engagement
Is this a project or a position?: Project
Required availability: As needed