Personal & Marketing Assistant
Job Type: Part-time, Remote
Job Hours: Singapore Business Hours
Pay: 1 usd to 4 usd per hour
skills required: excel, good english, internet research
are you an ambitious dynamic individual who can't wait to see the results of your hard work? bored of your regular coding job and after something a little more exciting? a job where every day is different, and you are always learning new skills? so, if you're already itching to get ahead in this world, apply your development skills to real-world financial data and to learn how the financial markets truly work, then there’s no better place than working as a personal and marketing assistant with us.
We’re a tech-savvy and entrepreneurial group. Our team is agile, focused and engaged.
As a Personal & Marketing Assistant, you will be working directly with the Group Chief Financial Officer (CFO) across a group of companies in a variety of financial industries including Real Estate, Financial Investments and Hedge Fund Management. Dedication and availability to work are the most important qualities we are looking for. There are a wide variety of tasks that the CFO requires help with including:
1) Internet Research
2) Finding industry events for the CFO to attend
3) Follow-ups with contacts made through events
4) Social media marketing (creating profiles, collecting contact information)
5) Scheduling appointments, making reservations, maintaining diaries
6) Conduct market research and analyze consumer rating reports/questionnaires
Our goal is to keep the team nimble, innovative, and focused on results.
In return, we can offer a modest pay rate, training, and a great chance to gain solid experience. Many freelancers we have hired have gone on to get pay increases, increase in hours and long-term contracts (3+ years).
Here’s what we’re looking for:
1) Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business Administration or any related field
1) 2+ years of experience in marketing or advertising
2) Experience in the finance industry preferred
3) Demonstrable enthusiasm for financial markets and intellectual curiosity about investment ideas
4) Worked as a virtual assistant before
1) Excellent English skills and Communication skills to effectively carryout the business goals
2) Able to make VOIP calls, e.g. Skype
3) Able to work Singapore hours (2 to 3 hours between 8 AM to 12 Noon) including weekends
4) Good Excel skills and marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
5) Familiarity with Google drive, Google calendar, Slack, Evernote
6) Knowledge in internet marketing and social media marketing
7) Capable of performing accurate and high-quality research
8) Knowledgeable in generating leads
9) Skilled in web analytics such as google ads, Google Analytics and Facebook
The candidate must:
1) Be a self-starter, a dependable partner, and a team player
2) Demonstrate good communication skills and be comfortable working closely with senior partners
3) Possess a strong desire to document and share work done to aid in collaboration, team development, and long-term support of the firm
4) Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
5) Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
Special Knowledge (bonus points, if you have these):
1) Google Ads/Analytics certifications and other marketing certifications
2) Can write marketing literature (brochures, press releases etc) to augment the company’s presence in the market
3) Numerical skills, Creativity, Adaptability, Excellent commercial awareness
We are looking for candidates to work remotely, and who are able to work at least a portion of their working days during Singapore business hours, as the management of our company is based in Singapore. This position will start part-time, i.e. 15 hours per week, but could go up to full-time.
You will be asked to answer the following questions when submitting a proposal:
How many years of experience do you have in the following?
Category: Sales & Marketing
Subcategory: Advertising on Google, Facebook
Is this a project or a position?: Project
Required availability: Part time