Compania de consusimilar a este sitio que hice empiricamente... Gracias
An NAAA Certified Aircraft Appraisal provides the reader with:
· A detailed examination of airframe, engines, props, instrumentation, avionics and all relative systems.
· A careful review of aircraft documentation, log books, and associated records.
· A computer analysis of relevant value data.
· A sealed Certificate of Appraisal and the detailed computerized report submitted to the client.
What is the Purpose of an Appraisal?
· To obtain a professional opinion of the present fair market value on an aircraft.
· To obtain a professional opinion of the value on an aircraft to be renovated or modified.
· To obtain a professional opinion of the value of an aircraft as a prudent safeguard against excessive tax assessments, capital gains and other taxes.
· To verify damage claims resulting from fire, hail, windstorms, accidents and other disasters.
· To provide the basis for decision-making in the commitment of funds for aircraft acquisition.
· To provides persuasive, independent evidence of the condition of an aircraft.
· To assist a prospective purchaser in obtaining financing or insurance.
· To assist a financial institution in substantiating the nature and value of the aircraft as it relates to collateral.
Category: Design & Multimedia
Subcategory: Web design
What do you need?: Medium-sized change
Is this a project or a position?: Project
Required availability: As needed