As Freelance iOS developer, you are responsible for the development and maintenance of the iOS app. Your primary focus will be development and enhancement of this application and its integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure.
Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
1. Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code for the iOS platform.
2. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define design, and ship new features.
3. Handle software updates, patches, and bug fixes
Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
4. Participate in peer code reviews, providing comments and suggestions.
5. Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
6. Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
7. Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
8. Estimate level of effort, evaluate new options of similar technology, and offer suggestions to improve processes
A tertiary degree in Computer Science / Engineering (or Related). MS or PhD a plus
Proven experience building iOS apps with published work on the App Store
A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Swift programming languages
Experience working with iOS technologies such as UIKit, Core Data, Core Graphics, localisation, etc.
Strong understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
Able to run performance analysis and optimise away application bottlenecks
Category: IT & Programming
Subcategory: Apps programming. Android, iOS and others
What is the scope of the project?: Small change or bug
Is this a project or a position?: Project
I currently have: I have specifications
Required availability: As needed
Required platforms: iPhone
I need to: Create an app
App type: Promotion - Application to promote your business/company
Back-end is required: Yes
Payment gateway: No