Hi there! I have a Youtube channel and I post videos every Sunday. I am interested in seeing how much it would cost to outsource it. In the month of August, I will be posting two videos every week, one on Thursday, and one on Sunday, so it will be 2x as much content for that month.
Usually videos are around 4-5 minutes long, every once and a while they are 7-9 minutes long.
Category: Design & Multimedia Subcategory: Make or edit a video What do you need?: New video from existing footage Is this a project or a position?: Project Required availability: As needed I will provide: Original film, Logos, Photos, Stock images, Stock video clips Duration: More than 5 min
I am a partner with an investment company and we just launched 5 new enterprises that we need logos and branding for. They are tech startups and the design does not have to be very extravagant. Please contact me and I will elaborate more on our requests.
Category: Design & Multimedia Subcategory: Web design What do you need?: Create a new custom design Is this a project or a position?: Project Required availability: As needed
Hey! Just need a new logo for my family foundation, nothing too crazy just something simple will do!
Category: Design & Multimedia Subcategory: Logo design What do you need?: Create a new logo from a sketch Is this a project or a position?: Project Required availability: As needed Logo type: Font-based (A text-based logo with the name of the company)
I have the design figured out but I am looking for a developer to help with the technical side of this project. We'll be setting up a new web store with braintree. It's a basic layout and shouldn't take TOO long, approximately 4-6 weeks.
Category: IT & Programming Subcategory: E-commerce What is the scope of the project?: Create a new store Is this a project or a position?: Project I currently have: I have the design Required availability: As needed API Integrations: Payment Processor (Paypal, Stripe, etc.) Roles needed: Developer, Designer, Business analyst, Design a landing page, Project manager
This position performs all duties as required to ensure accurate and timely processing of accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll and other duties. Position is responsible for monitoring expenses, tracking activity in budget lines and communicating any issues or overspending or underspending concerns. Microsoft Office experience is required.
1) Assists in initial development of line item operating budget and assists in the preparation of budget revisions as necessary.
2) Assists in the initial implementation of purchasing system including ordering, receiving and payment of invoices.
3) Ensures that bids and quotes are received on major purchases as required by federal procurement regulations. Keeps accurate files of all bids, quotes and contract documents.
4) Records general ledger coding on all appropriate approval documentation such as purchase orders and check requests and also records the general ledger coding on all invoices.
5) Ensures all purchase requisitions have proper approval before any ordering is completed.
6) Orders items on approved purchase requisitions or approved purchase orders.
7) Sends original purchase order to vendor.
8) Checks for sign off on packing slips or other proof of receipts received and matches to the original invoice when received.
9) Ensures timely payment of all accounts payable.
10) Trouble shoots Accounts Payable invoices as necessary prior to payment or to correct errors after the fact.
11) Reconciles all statements that are received by vendors to ensure all expenses have been accounted for and paid.
12) Contacts vendors to set up accounts. Requests and completes credit applications as needed in conjunction with the staff in other offices.
13) Maintains a vendor file for each program vendor.
14) Alphabetizes original invoices with appropriate approval documents such as purchase orders and check requests and all pertinent backup such as packing slips and contracts.
15) Maintains a PO log by number and accounts for all Purchase Orders sequentially.
16) Files vendor information, correspondence and all copies of paid invoice documentation in a full-time filing cabinet.
17) Reconciles and tracks revenues that may be received by the program. Maintains a cash receipts file.
18) Reviews the weekly Transaction Detail Reports for correct vendors, payment amounts and general ledger expense coding.
19) Participates in the budget projection process.
Category: Admin Support Subcategory: Data entry Project size: Small Is this a project or a position?: Project Required availability: As needed