ChinesePod is the pioneer creator of online resources for learning Mandarin Chinese. With over 4,000 video and audio lessons, ChinesePod houses the largest library of Chinese learning content available on the web.
Your primary focus will be developing user-facing web applications and components. You’ll implement them with the Vue.js
framework, following generally accepted practices and workflows. You will ensure that you produce robust, secure, modular, and maintainable code.
You will coordinate with other team members, so your commitment to team collaboration, perfect communication, and a quality product is crucial.
• Developing user-facing applications using Vue.js
• Building modular and reusable components and libraries
• Optimizing your application for performance
• Implementing automated testing integrated into development and maintenance workflows
• Keeping an eye on security updates and issues found with Vue.js
and all project dependencies
• Proposing any upgrades and updates necessary for keeping up with modern security and development best practices
• Expertise in working with RESTful APIs, JSON etc.
• Strong expertise with HTML5, CSS3, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
• Good to have experience with Angular or React.
• Experience with the full web stack performance optimization techniques
• Familiar with unit-testing frameworks
• Experience with Git, Jenkins, build and deployment tools
• Ability to represent the data in the most readable and efficient manner using charts, smart objects, tables etc.
• Experience designing and building cloud native applications on Azure will be an added advantage
• Critical thinker and Excellent communication skills & analytical skills
• A strong curiosity about our clients’ business needs coupled with a passion to stay on the cutting edge
• Experience with Agile Development Practices
• Must be an Individual Contributor and able to handle deliverables without supervisionCategory
: IT & ProgrammingSubcategory
: Web developmentWhat is the scope of the project?
: Medium-sized changeIs this a project or a position?
: ProjectI currently have
: I have specificationsRequired availability
: As neededRoles needed