Nobel Instituto de Inglês (Nobel English Institute) is a rising star in teaching Canadian Business English to top company execs and professionals from various industry verticals. Although we've only handle the mantel for a year in the Silicon Valley of Brazil, our immense progress is a testimony to our deep-rooted dedication towards offering the best of Canadian English education to hard-working Brazilian diaspora.
We're seeking a knowledgeable, trustworthy, reliable, and highly-efficient professional who can code, design, and deliver a fully functional, interactive, and eye-catchy platform from scratch that will turn heads and boost our business in the region. Make
We've certain ideas regarding the content, which will be multilingual in Brazilian Portuguese and English. We prefer that the freelancer holds proficiency in both languages but we're also open to candidates from other regions.
An ideal freelancer would meet the following criteria:
* Native-level proficiency in English is a must since 100% communication will be in English.
* Have in-depth knowledge of designing tools and web development platforms.
* Must be able to demonstrate previous projects.
* At least 3 or more years of experience as a full-stack developer.
* Targeted expertise in designing educational websites
* The ability to stay within our budget and a mutually agreed deadline.
* Added Bonus - if you also have a proven excellence in lead generation and conversion for later progression.
Category: IT & Programming
Subcategory: Web development
What is the scope of the project?: Create a new custom site
Is this a project or a position?: Project
I currently have: I have an idea
Required availability: As needed
API Integrations: Social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.), Cloud Storage (Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.), Other (Other APIs)
Roles needed: Developer, Designer