Seeking Creative Services Manager with great project management skills and great persistence. This is an ongoing position that starts out part time and move toward a full time roll within a stable organization.
- Experienced in graphic design and creative customization for web and printed materials, using InDesign, PhotoShop and Illustrator
- Seeing things through from the start to the finish of simple, recurring monthly creation/customization projects for our members. Ability to deliver great results with a minimum of supervision.
- Corresponding with members to understand customization needs for their marketing materials, including: monthly mailed marketing campaigns, brochures, flyers, pdfs and web assets (banner ads, and occasional websites) culminating in formal approval before going to press.
- Coordinate as needed with internal team and outside vendors for content development & printing.
- Creating detailed work orders for each member or project and efficiently submitting to accounting department.
characteristics for success:
- you must have great communication skills, both written and spoken english.
- Must be dependable and reliable, with a proven track record of always hitting your deadlines.
- We want to work with the right individual on a contract basis. There will be consistent and dependable work. As time progresses, you may be involved in other design and branding projects.
Category: Design & Multimedia