Assignment description and requirements
The persons will act in the role Quality Engineer ), the role is a part of the Sub-PM team Quality and reporting to the Project/Product Quality Manager of Order Quality Assurance as well as coordinating the work with the project via the roles e.g. Supplier Quality, Manufacturing/assembly Quality and other functions e.g. Certification, Product Safety, Order Engineering and Assembly.
A Quality Engineer (Electrical) is responsible for; -plan, -coordinate, -control/monitor and organize quality activities in assigned order projects based on Customer requirements, product definition, internal instructions and regulations, local laws and regulations.
The work also requires international business travels to our Installation site and Supplier.
What are my responsibilities?
• Apply basic principles of protection in explosive atmospheres
• Review design and verify documentation of electrical installations in or associated with explosive atmospheres
• Test electrical installations in or associated with explosive atmospheres
• Perform visual and close inspection of electrical installations in or associated with explosive atmospheres
• Perform detail inspection of electrical installations in or associated with explosive atmospheres
• Perform audit inspection of electrical installations in or associated with explosive atmospheres
• Support the assigned project team with knowledge of working process and project specific routines, when needed.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Good interpersonal and Communication skills.
• Results and quality orientation with focus on customer.
• Experience with quality control/assurance topics minimum 2-3 years
• Experience with electrical installation and design in explosive atmospheres is an advantage
• English language skills is required, other language/s is an advantage.
• Experience from working in project teams
• Knowledge of Siemens Gas turbine product it's an advantage.
• Certified to IEC Ex 05 iec:2009, by a recognized iec body (or willing to be certified)
• engineer (electrical) with bachelor’s degree or technical upper secondary school
the job is on site in finspång in sweden 4 days a week.
The 5th day can be done as home office.
The assignment is approximately 1 year long and cannot be done as pure remote job.
Category: Engineering & Manufacturing
Project size: Large
Is this a project or a position?: Project
Required availability: As needed