We are growing our Customer Success team, and we need one person with substantial knowledge with SEO and Digital Marketing in general. You will help solve our users’ problems, answer their questions, and advise clients of our all-in-one SEO tool.
Our tool has over 800,000 unique users per month, covering different countries and languages.
We have one of the most prominent digital marketing and SEO brands in the world serving companies like Nike, Twitter, Microsoft, Adobe, Dell, eBay, Shopify, Spotify, CNN, GoDaddy, HSBC, and more.
We expect that you:
- Understand how to optimize a website and implement SEO strategies and tactics;
- Have excellent written communication skills in English. The support to our customers is done in English (a second language is a plus);
- Have knowledge and proven experience with – SEO, Content Marketing, Keyword Research, Link Building, SEO Competitive Analysis, On-page optimization, technical SEO;
- Know how to investigate, analyze, and solve problems. Our users will expect this from you;
- Be available to work on the weekends when needed;
- Have at least two years of experience with SEO.
What will be your daily tasks:
- You'll be answering emails from our clients and users. You’ll help them understand our tool, use it to improve their websites, and help them solve problems regarding their account and the use of our application.
- You’ll be working with the rest of the team and close with the user to investigate and identify bugs that users might uncover. You’ll advise using our tool to improve customers’ SEO and drive more traffic to their websites.
- You will have other tasks related to the job, such as writing articles to the tools knowledge base based on user needs and questions. You will have a daily quota of emails to answer and users to assist.
The platform: An all-in-one seo and marketing tool used to find thousands of keyword and content ideas, run technical seo audits, keep track of your website seo health, and acquire competitive intelligence.
Alongside our blog, our brand commands over 5 million unique visitors per month - so there’s a huge user base to nurture and empower.
Attention to detail is critical in this job, so if you’ve read this carefully, please make sure to include the expression ‘dum laborious prosperous’ in your response.
**Happy to pay a monthly salary based on time, evolution, and experience.
Category: Sales & Marketing
Is this a project or a position?: Project
Required availability: Full time