Social Media Specialist
Even though we might not have met before in person I bet I know a thing or two about you.
You’re ready to join a team of people that you’re excited to wake up every morning and work with. You’re ready for the flex-ability to work from home while still helping to better serve others & feel great helping a company that makes a difference reach its goals.
You’re ready to use your incredible skill set to up-level Avengers Agency client’s centric mission by helping clients make a difference in their lives and the lives of those they’re serving as well. You’re ready to be a part of something bigger.
If you answered yes to one or more of those statements then this might just be the perfect position for you!
Responsibilities and Results
● Build and execute social media strategies through thorough research, awareness,
planning, and benchmarking.
● Create, organize, and maintain editorial calendars and social syndication schedules.
● Generate, schedule, publish, and share daily content that expands social reach, build meaningful community connections, and encourages audience to take desired actions.
● Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video, written and audio/podcast).
● Continuously update and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of social content.
● Oversee design (ie: Social media graphics for Facebook cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.).
● Build, execute, and moderate social listening campaigns to ensure positive social
sentiment is maintained.
● Design, create and manage promotions and social ad campaigns, being sure to integrate with company’s overall marketing campaign plan and channels.
● Monitor, record, and re-purpose user-generated content from various communities.
● Identify, assess, and report on data, metrics, and individual key performance indicators and act on the results to ensure continuous improvement and growth.
● Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
● Proven professional work experience with social media marketing across all major
Platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest etc.).
● Awareness of platform trends and a deep understanding of the ever-evolving social landscape.
● Competency with social post copy and graphics to resonate with various demographics.
● Demonstrable social networking experience and social scheduling and analytic tools knowledge.
● Detail oriented with excellent multitasking and organizational abilities.
● Excellent reading, writing, editing, presentation, and communication skills.
● Ability to meet desired results in a fast-paced work environment that is constantly
expanding and evolving.
● Collaborate and build relationships with other departments and contractors to stay informed with company efforts and ensure social content is relevant and within the company vision.
● Team player that can work with a variety of personalities and the confidence to take the lead and guide other teammates when necessary. (Ie: content development, image development, video editor, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management).
● Photo and video editing skills a plus
Category: Sales & Marketing
Subcategory: Community Management
What do you need?: Mid-level brand, low engagement
Is this a project or a position?: I don’t know yet
Required availability: Full time
Experience in this type of projects: Yes (I have managed this kind of project before)