We’re looking for a Full Stack developer who will take a key role on our team. Our Full Stack developer must have knowledge in all stages of software development.
You’ll be working alongside other engineers and developers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for our App/Web.
- Develop visually appealing front end App/website architecture, including translating designer mock-ups and wireframes into front-end code
- Develop functional databases, applications, and servers to support websites on the back end
- Ensure cross-platform optimization for mobile
- Develop and design RESTful services and APIs
- Strategize organizational direction on emerging technology platforms and communicate the effectiveness to executive stakeholders
- Ensure that non-functional requirements such as security, performance, maintainability, scalability, usability, and reliability are being considered when architecting solutions.
- Fluent with Flutter
- Strong knowledge of Linux, PHP, and MySQL, with working understanding of MongoDB, PostgreSQL, AngularJS, Express.js
, Oracle, React, Ember and Node.js.
- Experience working with languages such as Java, .Net, Python, PHP or Ruby.
- Experience in API design and development.
- Understanding of libraries including Backbone.js
- Experience with AJAX.
- Experience working with server technologies including Apache, ISS, Node.js
, Nginx, and J2EE.
- Strong knowledge of data structures, system design, and algorithmsCategory
: IT & ProgrammingSubcategory
: Apps programming. Android, iOS and othersIs this a project or a position?
: ProjectI currently have
: Not applicableRequired availability
: Full timeRequired platforms
: Android, iPhoneApp type
: Management - Management application (appointments, product stock, etc.)