Im full time student degree of statistics , I can do survey work like make questionnaire and also gather data , I am good at word, spss software . you can also ask me to do anything job ,I will response whether I can do the job or not
Category: Finance & Management Subcategory: Gather data Project size: Medium Is this a project or a position?: Project Required availability: As needed
*open and maintain customer accounts by recording account information
*resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
*prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information
*contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
* track materials removed from files in order to ensure that borrowed files are returned.
-Must be fluent in communication and English
-Must have a clear criminal charges
-Must be atleast 40wpm average
-Must be above 18years
-Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
-Excellent communication and presentation skills
-Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
Category: Finance & Management Subcategory: Gather data Project size: Large Is this a project or a position?: Project Required availability: As needed
Published by: Mr R. H.Last reply: Last month
The researcher will be provided with a list of retailers names and their websites and will use the internet to find yearly reports, articles and press releases with the most recent version of the data for a given country/region. If the region is not available, a region where the country will be accepted (e.g.: EU revenue instead of Germany, or worldwide data instead of Thailand).
Questions asked will be:
- Total revenue, if available
- Retail revenue, if available
- Ecommerce revenue, if available
- Confidence level
The rate is £14 per 100 submissions (combination of retailer/region). Bonuses will be applied to researchers that manage to find more responses than the average.
Category: Finance & Management Subcategory: Gather data Project size: Medium Is this a project or a position?: Long-term position Required availability: As needed
Published by: Fernan.Last reply: 4 months ago
We are looking for people to work as Language Coordinators on a full time basis. The position entails the following tasks:
1. Assign Work to our Linguists on a Regular Basis
Prepare Estimates and Invoices for our Clients
3. Work as an Intermediary between Clients and Linguists
4. Insure that Clients Pay for Services Promptly
Insure that Linguists Are Paid for their Services Promptly
6. …And More!
1. Excellent Communication Skills (Spoken & Written)
Excellent Attention to Details
3. Excellent Computer Skills (MS Word, Outlook, Excel, to name a few)
4. Ability to Speak a Foreign Language (Not Required but is Welcomed)
• Ability to work as a team with other co-workers working remotely.
• Ability to communicate effectively with clients, linguists, and vendors on a daily basis
• Ability to work as an intermediary between clients and linguists
• At least 3 years of experience in the field of customer service (or related field)
• Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and while speaking
• Possess excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent personal computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office applications to include: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
• Ability to be flexible and adaptable, and exhibit excellent attention to detail
• Ability to work under tight deadlines and rapid turn-around times
• Ability to multi-task.
Category: Admin Support Subcategory: Virtual Assistant Project size: Large Is this a project or a position?: Project Required availability: As needed
Published by: Joel L.Last reply: 7 months ago