Paraforge is seeking a Senior level Front End Engineer/Developer to lead its initiatives in the design, development, and deployment of its web application framework for our core platform. This is a contract-to-perm position depending on performance and experience.
*Compensation is dependent on experience.
- Develop front end web solutions via python frameworks such as Flask or Django
- Design, write, test and integrate web applications that are resilient, robust, and handle scale
- Design and implement data visualization apps within a web framework via Plotly (Dash must have)
- Write clean and maintainable code
- Build deployment pipelines for rapid deployment to production
- Work with key stakeholders and department leads on improving existing solutions to the product suite
- Improve on existing offerings by automating and optimizing where need be
- Attend weekly update meetings with business personnel and product team
- Demonstrated experience working on front end projects and web application development
- Expert in Python scripting and other programming languages
- Experience with Cloud Computing Solutions such as AWS or Azure
- Good understanding of Version Control Systems
- Experience working with Rmdbs such as postgres sql, ms sql server
- Previous work understanding the deployment pipeline
- Ability to work independently and as part of team, demonstrating accountability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in english
- Ability to interact with a remote team spread out across different time zones
- Flexibility in working hours to complete projects on schedule
paraforge is a champion of the investor and emerging entity alike. As financial technology company, we leverage artificial intelligence to equip clients with intuitive solutions around allocation opportunities and scalable growth. At our core, we believe a data driven approach is the key in determining a successful relationship, hence our credo- “Where data science meets relationship building”.
Our recommendation engine, FundBridge, powers firm-to-investor matching solutions while significantly reducing the operational due diligence and screening process for both parties. We set out to solve two of the most problematic subjects in the early to mid-phase of business & investment lifecycles: streamlining operational due diligence and finding the best allocator fit for growing entities through the application of artificial intelligence combined with decades of financial markets experience. We are not a traditional financial services firm.
We value flexibility, collaboration, and transparency above all else. Our culture puts emphasis on, and rewards, those who are scrappy, entrepreneurial, accountable and who are intrinsically guided by intellectual curiosity. We do not operate in traditional mechanisms, and seek team members, whether a core specialist or expert generalist, exhibiting a passion for both finance and technology.
Category: IT & Programming
Subcategory: Web development
What is the scope of the project?: Create a new custom site
Is this a project or a position?: Project
I currently have: I have specifications
Required availability: As needed
API Integrations: Payment Processor (Paypal, Stripe, etc.)
Roles needed: Developer