Freelance Social Media Specialist
We are looking for an experienced and creative Social Media Specialist to join our team. As a Freelance Social Media Specialist, you will be responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media strategy in order to increase our online presence and improve our online marketing efforts.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Develop monthly social media content planning (30 contents/month) that is consistent with brand identity in English & Thai language.
- Create consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter), including writing and editing posts, improving engagement, and promoting social media campaigns.
- Suggesting recommendations to adjust the social media marketing strategy for optimal results.
- Manage on-stage community management using Socialbakers and proactively communicating with social media followers, including responding to queries in a timely manner.
- Using analytical tools (such as Socialbakers, Facebook Insights, Instagram Insights) to monitor and evaluate social media presence and performance.
- Preparing monthly & quarterly reports on social media KPI & performance.
- Collaborate with other departments (designers, customer relations, operations, etc) to create appealing & informative content, manage reputation, identify key players, and coordinate actions.
- Staying up to date on best practices and emerging trends in social media.
Who Are We Looking For
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role.
- Good knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other social media best practices.
- Understanding of social media metrics; able to analyze and interpret the results and take action to increase the effectiveness of social media campaigns.
- Excellent time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Category: Writing & Translation
Subcategory: Content for social networks
What do you need?: Between 2 and 5 posts per week
Is this a project or a position?: Project
Required availability: Part time