Looking for a freelance recruiter that is able to support my talent sourcing based in Singapore.
Job Completion: Talent lead provided secures interview with Client
Details of the job description is as follow:
One of Asia’s leading premium flexible workspace providers
Lab Manager (Permanent role)
Position Goals & Objectives:
Ensure smooth running of Lab, support members to achieve business objectives with a focus on identifying opportunities and experiences to aid their growth and development as well as identify partnerships to add the value to the Community.
• Manage and oversee the Lab admission process to ensure a full roster of promising startups and nurture their growth
• Maintain an active, engaged and cohesive community and identify programmes and events for the startups to participate in
• Collaborate with internal teams and members to identify and execute on opportunities and strategies to continually improve our value proposition
• Seek and identify relevant partners to collaborate with that benefits the Community
• To evaluate the merits and value of collaborations and ensure they are beneficial to the Community
Duties & Responsibilities
This list is not exhaustive, thus the incumbent is expected to fulfill other duties and responsibilities as and when required to meet business goals:
• Keeping ear close to the ground, research and create opportunities for startups within the Community, including and not limited to exposure to industry mentors, investors and other key people crucial to success
• Manage and coordinate the pipeline of Lab members, including generating leads, conducting tours, and ensure a full occupancy and community participation in all events.
• Work closely with the internal teams to ensure seamless communication and the highest level of member experience and satisfaction
• Manage the day-to-day needs of members and act as a conduit to connect them with other companies within the ecosystem to facilitate the development of meaningful relationships.
• Support members with resources and opportunities
• Manage an ongoing programme of events relevant to the lab members, assessing the outcome, feedback and finetune where necessary
• Create and manage an alumni community of Lab members, engaging them where appropriate to mentor the next wave of startups participating in the program
• Identify, strategize, and act on opportunities to maximise awareness for Lab programmes
• Build strong relationships between the corporate community, relevant stat boards, and the Lab community, locally and regionally
• Build, cultivate and nurture relationships with potential partners and explore different and innovative collaboration opportunities
Categoría: Marketing Digital
Tamaño del proyecto: Medio
¿Es un proyecto o una posición?: Un proyecto
Disponibilidad requerida: Según se necesite