CLAY is the future of student feedback: impactful, flexible and completely anonymous. Thereby we can provide specific and timely feedback that is actually useful to professors.
After completing 3 MVPs and receiving an Innovation Prize, we are ready to develop a market-ready version.
An agreement with one of Europe’s most prestigious Business Schools allows us to test the app with up to 4000 students and hundreds of professors, after which we will expand to higher education institutions around Europe.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Node.js Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application.
Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well. In addition, you should have some experience with sql and a solid understanding of its functional operations to set up databases for clay.
You are comfortable in a fast-moving environment and excited to learn from challenges. We will work in a small, dynamic team to iterate quickly and create collaboratively.
* Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
* Set up databases for CLAY
* Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
* Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
* Implementation of security and data protection
* Collaborate with other team members
* Knowledge of Node.js and respective frameworks
* Understanding accessibility and security compliance
* User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
* Solid understanding of SQL
* Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
* Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
* Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs.
desktop, and optimising output to match the specific platform
* Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
Categoria: TI e Programação
Qual é o alcance do projeto?: Criar um novo site personalizado
Isso é um projeto ou uma posição de trabalho?: Um projeto
Tenho, atualmente: Eu tenho especificações
Disponibilidade requerida: Período integral
Integrações de API: Outros (Outras APIs)
Funções necessárias: Desenvolvedor