For the first time we will make ads and have active campaigns on Facebook, LinkedIn and Adwords, which will generate traffic to the site, landing pages and to the blog. Today these properties are on www.getsirena.com but we will migrate the content to sirena.app in the next two weeks. We want to take advantage of the migration and the campaigns to already prevent any negative impact of SEO changes with the traffic paid for the new domain and its properties. The properties are multi-language and this must be taken into account, the blog and landing pages are generated from Hubspot and the site is edited by webflow. Our target is B2B-makers, managers, business owners (automotive, real estate, financial, insurance) who need to digitize their sales forces.
Things we already know we need
- Installation and verification of how Google Search Console works for all properties.
- Installation and verification of how Google Analytics works for all properties.
- Installation of Hubspot tracking code on all properties, verifying that it is present on the same pages as GA. Enabling cross-domain tracking in both Hubpost and GA.
- Installation and verification of the functioning of Facebook pixel in all properties.
- Install LinkedIn Insight Tag on all properties.
- Review and configure all properties to track our campaign goals and organic traffic analysis.
- Some visual and easy way to update daily reports with base inputs that we export - facebook, adwords, linkedin, hubspot - preferably an excel with macros. If this is not possible, let's have an easy-to-read campaign tracking view from GA and Hubspot.
What we want to see in the data
- Know which ad group per channel is converting more to set goals. Our idea is to break a different type of targeting per ad group.
- Have the funnel view complete from the source to the set goal.
- We will probably have 2 funnel versions because we will have 2 types of campaign - a campaign that qualifies the lead through the content (ad> article in the blog> CTA in the article> landing page) and one that is more direct (ad> landing page with form of contact).
- The pre-sign up view of campaigns should be visible in GA funnels and when the contact is created in Hubspot, we should verify that Hubspot is reading in the same way the source source paid for that lead. In other words, GA + Hubspot should have a continuous view.
- CTR - broken by ad group per channel, also from landing pages, and call to actions from articles and other internal banners / links, as well as confirmation emails. For this we need a map of events.
- Unique visitors of the lead - Proportional rate view between volume and lead converted.
- Lead generation by traffic source - Total number of leads captured per number of visitors to a particular channel.
- CPA / CPL - What was the cost per acquisition broken per ad group per channel.
- ROAS - Same as above.
- Engagement metrics - bounce rate, time spent, pages / visit among others especially in creative lines that qualify through content.
- Unique visitors, unique returning visitors - As the target is B2B, it is very important for us to identify that it is the same person returning because there are not so many B2B decision makers in a company context.
I understand that some points above will be seen in GA, hubspot analytics and others in reports.
Questions we have:
1) Any ideas to mitigate the risk of domain migration from an analytics perspective?
2) Is it better to already install everything related to analytics after the migration of the domain content?
3) Is there any way currently to apply IP filtering if the wifi connections of our offices are dynamic?
4) What metrics do you recommend we look at daily over and above?
5) If we enable remarketing, should we structure separate campaigns to see if this strategy is working?
6) How would you structure an example of tracking events + goals into a funnel view to see if we are getting closer to the goal?
- The installation and homologation of everything mentioned above.
- A report model + any needed template for the model.
Categoría: Marketing Digital
Tamaño del proyecto: Grande
¿Es un proyecto o una posición?: Un proyecto
Disponibilidad requerida: A tiempo parcial