We are looking for an Administrative Assistant for our day to day operations.
Office Hours: Monday - Friday 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Days for this position: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
We are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company's general administrative activities.
What does an Administrative Assistant do?
Administrative Assistant responsibilities include preparing reports and maintaining appropriate filing systems. The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work using tools, like QuickBooks, MS Excel, Word, and office equipment. If you also have previous experience as a Payroll or Executive administrative assistant and familiarity within our industry, we'd like to meet you.
1) Answer and direct phone calls
2) Take and confirm reservations
3) Organize and schedule appointments
4) Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
5) Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
6) Develop and maintain a filing system
7) Update and maintain office policies and procedures
8) Order office supplies
9) Maintain contact lists
10) Submit and reconcile expense reports
11) Handle administrative requests and queries from senior managers
12) Daily Sales Reconciliation
14) Email Blasts for our events
16) Book Keeping
17) Gift Certificate Sales
18) Social Media Management
1) Proven experience as an administrative assistant, virtual assistant or office admin assistant
2) Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
3) Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
4) Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, in particular) & Quickbooks
5) Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
6) Attention to detail and problem solving skills
7) Excellent written and verbal communication skills
8) Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
9) High School degree; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus
10) Ability to work on weekends and holidays
(recent) experience with quickbooks.
We look forward to meeting you!
Categoria: Suporte Administrativo
Subcategoria: Assistente virtual
Tamanho do projeto: Médio
Isso é um projeto ou uma posição de trabalho?: Um projeto
Disponibilidade requerida: Conforme necessário